Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Guinness Black Lager

I decided to follow up the Left Hand Milk Stout with the Guinness Black Lager.  This lager is good, but after drinking the Milk Stout it is hard to really give a good accurate description of the taste.  I will tell you this, I'm now drinking my second beer on an empty stomach and am feeling it.  The creative curve has dwindled, I'm tired and ready for bed.  Must try this one again when not drinking a milk stout prior.

OK, I'm not quite ready to shut down.  I like this beer because it's dark like a stout, but light tasting like a lager - aren't I creative and descriptive??  I think someone at Guinness said, "people like Black and Tans (half Guinness, half lager), let's just put it together in a bottle for them".  I wonder if 'Black and Tan' was already a trademarked name - but, if the shoe fits...

No comments:

Post a Comment